We have a highly experienced Government team with extensive public sector experience including advising and assisting Victorian Government Departments and Agencies through secondments, virtual retainer arrangements and direct Government employment.
With a comprehensive understanding of the workings of Government and how legal services can best be delivered, we support our clients in many and varied ways including:
- Effective stakeholder management in complex matters with multiple stakeholders
- Transparency and accountability in the delivery of services
- Consistent service delivery across Departments and Agencies
- Pragmatic and clear communication to all, especially non-legally trained clients
- End to end management of matters.
Applying Hive’s highly-collaborative, innovative consulting approach to all Government sector engagements, we are pleased to deliver high quality legal and risk management advice in this field.
- Funding arrangements
- Arrangements between Government Departments and Agencies
- Public transport agreements and advice on transport issues
- Health matters
- Government-owned entity requirements
- Privacy and health records
- Delivering training
- Drafting and advising on instruments of delegation and authorisation
- Outsourcing and
- State-wide contracts.