WANT TO BE A HIVE GRAD IN 2023?
A LITTLE ABOUT US
Hive Legal is a purpose driven corporate and commercial firm designed to improve the experience for our team and our clients, and we are looking for Hive Grads to join us.
Our team has extensive experience in specialist areas including commercial, corporate transactions, regulatory, privacy, health, energy, technology, government, financial services, and innovation, and acts for numerous iconic Australian corporations and public organisations.
We were one of the first NewLaw firms in Australia and have consistently been recognised as a firm which leads change in the legal industry, winning awards for innovative initiatives both as an employer and as a legal services provider.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT
- True flexibility – Our team has the choice to work remotely or in our office based in Melbourne’s CBD.
- Diversity is genuinely embraced – Our team comes from diverse backgrounds, with families and histories hailing from around the globe and with wide-ranging personalities and interests. Our diversity at Hive is our strength and we use it assist our innovative thinking and growth.
- We focus on value not time – We do not have time sheets. We price our legal services by the value that it brings our clients, and not by the time it takes us to do it.
- Innovation to improve the experience – We use design thinking to identify, develop and implement innovative ideas and initiatives. We even have our own innovation framework …. HiveThinkP.
WHY BEGIN YOUR CAREER AT HIVE LEGAL?
- Our graduate program has been purposefully designed (with input from our graduates) to ensure you have a great experience. You will rotate through our legal teams and get the chance to work with our Innovation and Business Consulting and Operations Teams.
- You will have the opportunity learn from some of Australia’s leading practitioners and to work on complex and exciting legal matters, with iconic corporations and organisations in the government, health, energy and finance sectors.
- You will have career growth support through our [email protected] program which offers structured and tailored career development and mentoring.
- You will have to access a range of employee benefits and play a part in shaping our culture and our future, including:
- Eligibility to receive employee shares.
- Having a voice in our shaping strategic direction.
- Joining committees, projects, and programs, such as our ESG committee, RAP committee, social and wellness initiatives, book club and many more.
- Accessing our Employee Assistance Program, which extends to immediate family members.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Who’s values align with ours at Hive.
- Who have unique skillsets, which may include:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong technical legal research and drafting abilities.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
- Technological knowledge.
- Applications open: 11:00am Thursday, 11 August 2022.
- Applications close: 11:59pm Wednesday, 24 August 2022.
- Interviews: September 2022.
- Graduate offers: October 2022.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via HiveScout – https://au.bot.joseflegal.com/Yk3K38km/hivescout. HiveScout will ask you 4 questions and ask you to upload your CV and academic record.
Contact Melissa Lyon, Executive Director & Experience Designer, Hive Legal [email protected]