THINKING ABOUT A CHANGE? JOIN US AT HIVE – WE ARE LOOKING FOR REGULATORY, PRIVACY AND COMMERCIAL SENIOR ASSOCIATES / SENIOR LAWYERS
Salary: Competitive salary plus employee share ownership opportunities
Level: 4 – 8 years’ PQE
- Join one of Australia’s leading innovative and purpose driven law firms (recently named as an Employer of Choice by Australasian Lawyer)
- Deliver excellent legal services to our clients which include high profile public and private corporations in highly regulated sectors including Health, Government, Energy and Financial Services
- Help us to improve the experience for our clients and our team by bringing an innovative mindset to the way we deliver services and work as a team.
Hive Legal is looking for a Senior Associate /Senior Lawyer with Regulatory, Privacy and Commercial expertise to assist the team in a range of quality matters.
You will need:
- proven experience, ideally gained from a prominent advisory team, in regulatory advice, privacy, and general commercial and contracting assistance
- to have initiative to drive matters forward in a pragmatic and solution focussed way
- to be a true team player with great communication skills.
You will be assisting clients including large, high profile corporations, government and statutory authorities, SMEs and not for profits. You will have direct access to all Principals as well as our broader team.
All recruitment and selection procedures and decisions will reflect Hive Legal’s commitment to providing equal opportunity by assessing all potential candidates according to their skills, knowledge, qualifications and capabilities.
Part timers are welcome to apply. We really do work flexibly!
Hive Legal strongly encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and minority and underrepresented groups to apply for the position.
Please apply if you:
- are looking for a change, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by being part of an innovative organisation;
- are excited by working with clients as an extension of their team;
- want access to high quality, varied and interesting work with high profile clients;
- really value a collaborative culture; and
- want to work flexibly and without time sheets!
Please send your CV and cover letter to Stacy Otis, Operations Manager ([email protected]).
For more information on the role, please contact Melissa Lyon, Executive Director ([email protected]).
Applications close 5pm Friday 10 December 2021