With a rapidly increasing volume of personal data being shared, collected and published online, privacy compliance and data protection has never been more critical to a business’ success.
We know that the value and ability of data to transform the way our clients do business is unquestionable. But we also know that for these benefits to be properly realised, a robust and comprehensive privacy compliance and data protection framework is paramount..
We are passionate about supporting our clients through the complex, ever-changing regulatory requirements in this field.
Our privacy team has significant experience assisting both government and private clients in relation to a broad range of privacy compliance and data protection issues.
With particular expertise in advising highly regulated industries (such as health, energy and financial sectors), our services include:
- Privacy health checks or audits (either organisational-wide or project/team-specific)
- Preparation of privacy policies, collection statements, consent provisions and other key end-user materials and documents
- Privacy impact assessments for new initiatives and projects
- Contractual drafting and preparation of data sharing agreements
- Internal compliance guides, manuals and checklists
- Internal policies and processes for managing and responding to actual or suspected data breaches
- Privacy training
- Advising in relation to both significant or business as usual privacy compliance risks and issues
- Drafting mandatory and other data breach notifications or communications to regulators and affected individuals
Articles and commentary