A SHOUT OUT TO CORPORATE, M&A, COMMERCIAL & REGULATORY SENIOR ASSOCIATES/ SENIOR LAWYERS TO JOIN US AT HIVE
Salary: competitive salary plus employee share ownership opportunities
Level: 5 -10 years’ PQE
Join one of Australia’s leading innovative and purpose driven law firms
- Deliver the highest quality legal services to our clients which include high profile public and private corporations in highly regulated sectors including Energy, Health, Financial Services and Government
- Help us to improve the experience for our clients and our team by bringing an innovative mindset to the way we deliver services and work as a team.
Hive Legal is looking for 2 Senior Associates / Senior Lawyers with Corporate, M&A and/or Commercial experience to assist the team in a range of quality transactions and matters
You will have proven experience, ideally gained from a prominent corporate advisory team, in corporate transactional matters such as private M&A, joint ventures and capital raisings, and/or regulatory advisory, commercial, general contracting and project management. Having initiative to drive matters forward, as well as being a good team player, is essential.
You will be assisting clients including large, high profile corporations, government and statutory authorities, SMEs and innovative start-ups. You will have direct access to all Principals as well as our broader team.
All recruitment and selection procedures and decisions will reflect Hive Legal’s commitment to providing equal opportunity by assessing all potential candidates according to their skills, knowledge, qualifications and capabilities.
Hive Legal strongly encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and minority and underrepresented groups to apply for the position.
Please apply if you:
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by being part of an innovative organisation;
- are excited by working with clients as an extension of their team;
- have a willingness to learn new skills;
- want access to high quality, varied and interesting work with high profile clients;
- value culture and challenging the status quo; and
- want to work flexibly, independently and collaboratively – and without time sheets!
How to apply
If you are looking for a shift in your career that allows you to utilise your best legal skills and explore new skills in a new environment whilst working with a highly skilled team, please send your CV and cover letter to Katie Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information on the role, please contact Melissa Lyon, Executive Director (email@example.com).
Applications close 12 March 2021.